Answer : Not necessarily. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you have an eye for design?
2. Are you patient and organized?
3. Do you have strong customer service skills?
4. Are you able to stay within budget?
5. Are you comfortable with change?
6. Are you able to take criticism?
7. Do you have knowledge of construction and architecture?
8. Are you able to work well under pressure?
If the answer is yes to most or all of these questions, then yes, you should probably become a home designer! But if the answer is no, or if you're not sure, then it might be wise to test the waters a bit deeper.