Answer : There are a few things to consider when designing a landscape layout:
1. The purpose of the landscape - what do you want it to achieve? Are you looking for a functional outdoor space, or something more aesthetic?
2. The size of the space - how much area do you have to work with?
3. The climate - what kind of weather conditions will the landscape need to withstand?
4. The terrain - is the ground level, sloped, or hilly?
5. Plant selection - what types of plants are best suited for your climate and terrain? Consider their growth habits, water needs, and other requirements.