Have you always been inspired by flowers and plants? Have you ever wondered how the different plants in a green area or garden combine so that their shapes and color patterns create a perfect harmony? Have you ever felt a need to expand your knowledge and acquiring new skills in the field of non-professional landscaping?
Many people from around the world share a great passion for gardening. This course aims to teach the participants some basic concepts and expand their knowledge of the subject, which will open a wide range of opportunities for them.
Who is this course for?
• Nonprofessional gardeners who would like to systematize their knowledge of a specific subject.
• Nonprofessional gardeners who would like to acquire new and exciting knowledge.
• Everyone with a passion for gardening and landscape design.
- To introduce students to the basic principles of landscape design.
- To equip students with knowledge about colours, plants, gardens, water areas, etc.
- To teach students how to create a basic landscape design in SketchUp.
- To able students to work on a project of a yard.
The Landscape Design for Beginners course will provide you with some basic techniques that will enable you to sketch a garden for yourself or your relatives and pick up suitable plants for your project. To make this task easy and fun, you should first learn the new species of ornamental plants and shrubs, along with their proportions and sizes. What is the first thing to do when planning your backyard? When and where to get plants from how far apart to plant them? What factors affect ornamental vegetation? These are only part of the questions that our Landscape Design for Beginners course gives answer.