The free Interior Design online course is designed for people who are looking to start as independent interior designers. When you complete this course, you'll be able to create basic designs that will make any room look better.
Interior design is an artistic profession, which requires the simultaneous implementation of creative and technological solutions so that the designer could create interior space with a strong aesthetic appeal that meets all criteria for safety and functionality. The process of design is based on creativity, research, analysis and interdisciplinary knowledge. It involves the selection of colors, furniture, and objects in order to create an aesthetically pleasing space.
Our free Interior Design online course will teach you everything you need to know about home decorating so that you can create a beautiful space in your home quickly and easily.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to get started with interior design or just needs a refresher on the basics. Learn what color schemes work best together, which types of furniture are most popular in different rooms, and more. All without spending any money upfront!
During the free online course in Interior Design, you will be introduced to the history and theory of interior design. You will be acquainted with different styles, materials, color compositions and different techniques. You will gain knowledge that you can apply in your personal home design projects.
The free Interior Design online course is an online synchronous course via Zoom. This means that you will be in a real-time virtual classroom together with the other students and the instructor. When there is a will, there is a way, and we will give you the skills you need!
With this free education, you’ll have all the tools necessary for designing your own space at home or work! Learn about color theory, furniture placement, and organization techniques so that you can start making changes today!
During this free online training, you will:
- Learn how colors affect moods;
- Find out which colors go well together;
- Learn about different types of furniture and where they should go in a room;
- Get tips on organizing your space with storage solutions like shelves and closets;
- Discover how lighting affects moods in a room;
- And much more!
- To introduce students to the basic principles and elements of interior design.
- To equip students with knowledge about dimensions and zoning and to teach them how to create liner dimensions, how to create zones and use furniture in SketchUp.
- To able students to create a simple project of a room using Sketchup (living-room, bedroom, kitchen on their choice).
Sign up for our free Interior Design online course today! You won't regret it!